Málaga is a tourist resort, with an abundance of hotels and apartments for all tastes, with different price ranges, which are located in different parts of the city. Luxury hotels and apartments can be found in the city center, near the sights of the city, and in the more remote from the center of the provincial areas. The latter include areas such as Torremolinos, Benalmádena, Fuengirola. The main thing is that Málaga has an excellent network of bus and train services, thanks to which there are no problems easily to get from one side of the city to the other.
Choose accommodation with a map
Vincci Selección Posada del Patio
Vincci Selección Aleysa
Soho Boutique Castillo de Santa Catalina
Gran Hotel Miramar GL
Malaga has many luxury hotels and apartments with high ratings from tourists. If you want to be close to the center and the attractions of the city, we recommend choosing the luxury hotel Soho Boutique Castillo de Santa Catalina – Adults Recommended, located in quiet Este. Also, worth considering is the Gran Miramar GL, in the center of town, 10 meters from La Malagueta beach. If you want to consider hotels further away from the center, check out Vincci Selección Aleysa. Tourists admire this place in their reviews and many want to visit it at least once more.
Recommended in Malaga
List of hotels with unique offers from Booking
How do I get from Benalmádena to Malaga?
- The first option is a taxi. The distance is 23 km. The journey takes about 20 minutes.
- The second option is by rented car.
- The third option is a bus of Avanza Grupo. The trip takes 50 minutes. Get on at the station Torrenueva. Get off at – Estación Tren Málaga.
- The fourth route is on foot. The journey takes 3 hours.
- The fifth is by train. Go to the Malaga Centra Almedia stop, it takes about 30 minutes.
What are the sights of Benalmadena?
- Tivoli World theme park;
- Enlightenment Stupa Temple, a Buddhist monument built under the guidance of Tibetan teacher Rinpoche Lopon Tsechu;
- The Sea Life Aquarium is one of the largest in Spain with rare species of marine life;
- The cable car that can be climbed to a height of 800 meters above sea level. At the end of the cable car there is a park and viewing platforms;
- Torre Muelle, Torre Bermeja and Torre Quebrada observation towers from the 15th century;
- Ancient monuments from Roman times;
Parque de la Paloma;
Jardin de las Aguilas (Eagle Garden) with rare species of birds of prey.